Friday, February 2, 2007

Cold hands does not mean a warm heart!

They do not make Texas houses for winter! My hands (and feet) are FREEZING. Two pairs of socks are my usual these days, but what to do with my hands?
Carla, a newbie to my Yahoogroup, just made these:

http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTfetching.html

Thanks, Carla and knitty! I have started my own pair.

Fingerless gloves are just the thing for wearing at the computer.

Sorry, still no pictures. This weekend. I PROMISE!

Cookie

2 comments:

Scarves For All Reasons said...

Yo! Cookie the barbarian horde has found you.... give up the stash!!! karen

ICJ said...

LOL!!! That reminds me when we were living in GA and we had snow one winter... We were freezing in our appartment too! LOL

I cannot wait to see your Fetching! Keep warm! :-)

{{{HUGS}}}