Monday, September 3, 2007

Back From My Virtual Vacation

I just got back from my knitters virtual vacation. I went to the Jersey shore with Nancy, http://www.mspalmtree.blogspot.com/. We had the best time. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but right now, I am just exhausted from the trip home, and really need to get some rest, so you will have to wait until tomorrow.
The actual truth is, I was going to get my camera to take pictures of all the loot she sent. And believe me, it was like a bottomless package. The more I took out of the box, the more there was still to find. Anyway, some doofus (me) left the camera on, and the battery was dead.
So, you have to wait until tomorrow to see everything.....except for a cookie shaped like a dolphin, which didn't want to wait around, so I ate him already.
Trust me, it will be worth the wait!
OH! And guess what!!!! I might actually get to step foot in New Jersey next month, barring disaster. Spiff and I will be in Philly, and I have already started whining at him about how many times I have been just across the border from The Garden State, and still have never been there.
If I'm lucky, I might wheedle Delaware out of him, too. That will leave only Alaska and Hawaii until I have stood on the sod of all 50 plus Puerto Rico.
So, pray that Spiff's brain tumor doesn't start to grow, so we can go on our special trip. Well, pray that it doesn't grow, so my dh can live longer, but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Well, now that you have a map of the Garden State, well... you have no excuses! I hope you make it here, and if you make it to the coast, do let me know! Glad you enjoyed your 'virtual' vacation. I really had fun with it.

NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, you must have done some serious travelling to only have a couple more states left before you've stood on all 50!