Thursday, August 2, 2007

She's Baaack!

After a good long try at Wordpress, or Blogging For Grown-ups, I have admitted defeat, and returned to Blogger, where things are easy and straightforward.
Wordpress is, on the whole, more geared toward journal style blogging. Posting pictures, badges, buttons, etc. is not straightforward enough overthere.
This is a knitters blog. I need to be able to show off my knitting, my gifts from my swap pals, photos from my travels, and I was unable to do that.
Sure, they had better templates and widgets, but that is about it.
And, so, without further ado, I give you, a photo.

You are NOT going to believe this. The photo upload feature is down. LOL!

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I just found you! I thought you were still over at the other site... OK, now I have some catching up to do with your new blog.